Summer means Berries! We cannot imagine a diet without the small fruits and almost daily add the superfood to our porridge, in the yoghurt, mix them in our smoothies or put them on cakes. The healthy diet does not have to put back in any way, as you can see in this recipe for a delicious blueberry tart without flour and sugar.
Diet Without Flour and Sugar: This is Why The Blueberry Tart is So Healthy
We are already predicting it: This healthy tart will be our absolute go-to snack in summer. Why are we so sure about that? Because it is this kind of snack that not only tastes wonderfully light and refreshing, but also enriches our healthy diet: instead of flour, the crispy base of the tart contains oat flakes and ground almonds; It is not made sweet by industrial sugar, but by the natural sweetness of honey. On top of that, with the topping of Greek yogurt, it provides us with a good portion of protein.
And of course we benefit from the full power of the superfood blueberries. The blue berries are full of anti-inflammatory antioxidants, immune-boosting vitamin C and digestive fiber. Because they naturally contain relatively little sugar, they are welcome to end up on our plate every day.
Diet Without Flour and Sugar: Recipe for Blueberry Tart
For the flour you will need:
- 100 g ground almonds
- 100 g tender oat flakes
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, e.g. from Dayo Coco + something to grease the mold
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the topping you need:
- 2 x 170 g cups of Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 250 g blueberries
That’s how it works:
1. Preheat the oven to 160 ° C and grease a tart pan (alternatively a cake pan) with a little coconut oil.
2. Mix the ground almonds with the oatmeal, baking powder and salt in a bowl. Then add the honey and coconut oil and mix everything with a fork until a solid mass is formed.
3. Spread the mixture on the bottom of the tart pan, press up on the edge and press down lightly everywhere. Bake in the oven for around 20 minutes until the base is golden brown. Then let the bottom cool completely.
4. Mix the Greek yoghurt with the honey for the topping. Then distribute the yoghurt and honey mixture evenly on the cooled base and decorate with the blueberries. Bon Appetite!